1. Like a lit candle can light another candle, only one who has, can give. One who is free can free you; one who is love can kindle the Love.
2. Living in a finite body and expressing infinity is the possibility of human life.
3. The whole life is Sadhana. Doing Pooja and other rituals are important but one should also celebrate whole life as sadhana.
4. When you consider Life as sacred,Nature waits on you.
5. Creation is anxious to fulfill your desires when you are hollow and empty.
6. Arjuna means one who is hungry for Knowledge. Knowledge is given to one who is hungry for it.
7. The seed of this Universe is deep inside you; the Self. In this human body it is possible to realise it fully.
8. The rush to enjoy robs the joy from life. All the rush that you have in your life only denies the joy and freedom of here and now. Slowing down does not mean lethargy or procrastination. It is easy to be in either extreme of being in a rush or being lethargic.
9. Everything in this universe is dynamic. There is nothing that is static. Even the mountains appear to be static, but they are not static, they are all dynamic. Every atom is dynamic in this universe.
10. The greatest fortune in human life is to be able to say, "I want nothing and I am here for you."
11. Your life is infinite. You are as old as these mountains and you will remain forever.
12. Just open your fist and the sky is there in your hand.
13. Your life is perfect, it is a perfect plan; it is a spontaneous miracle. It is both every moment.
14. The only purpose for this body to exist is to make you aware of how beautiful you are, and to make you aware that it is possible to live all the values you cherish and create a world of divinity around you.
15. Your life is perfect, it is a perfect plan; it is a spontaneous miracle. It is both every moment.
16. Longing for worldly things makes you inert, longing for infinity fills you with life.
17. This creation, this very life, is a mystery, and the mystery cannot be understood. But it can be lived in its totality.
18. The mind looks for something new. The heart longs for the old. Life is a blend of both.
19. The centre focus of our life is spiritual growth, is peace, and then all other things will be around that. Your first and foremost commitment in life is to be with the Truth, to evolve in truth.
20. Friendliness, compassion and meditation should continue as practices until you realise that they are your very nature.
21. Life is infinite. Though life is in every moment, it is also infinite. Your life has been here from thousands of years- from centuries- and your life will continue to be here for centuries.
22. Being completely immersed in the mystery of life and creation is Samadhi.
23. When you recognise both the simplicity and complexity of life, you will be skillfully peaceful.
24. However your life may be, it may be a leaf, water, fruit, flower, however it is, offer it with devotion. Your life itself is the fruit.
25. Examine everything in life and say " This is nothing" and what remains is Love, and that is everything.