1. Worldly love can be like an ocean, yet an ocean has a bottom. Divine love is like the sky - limitless, infinite. From the bottom of the ocean soar into the vast sky.
2. Love is the ultimate flowering, and you cannot force it to happen. It is a gift to you; again, it's a gift to you. It is a happening, a spontaneous phenomenon.
3. God is peace, joy and love. Being in love is sharing that love.
4. Faith in the self, faith in the Master, in the Divine, faith in the infinite order of things, faith in that Love- this is "Shradhaa".
5. Like a lit candle can light another candle, only one who has, can give. One who is free can free you; one who is love can kindle the Love.
6. If you are loving, then you are welcome everywhere in the world. If you feel and be one with people anywhere you go, then people are ready to do anything for you.
7. Love is that phenomenon of dissolving, disappearing, merging, becoming one with the infinite. Love is that phenomenon of total letting go.
8. Meditation is seeing God in you. Love is seeing God in the person next to you. Knowledge is seeing God everywhere.
9. Everywhere you see in creation there is Divine love. Love is the highest force, the greatest force, and the simplest.
10. Love is not an emotion it is your very existence.
11. The love that is defined by a relationship is limited. Dive deep in a love that is beyond relationships.
12. The knowledge that unites love and wisdom, that uplifts the spirit is spirituality.
13. Take it for granted that the divine loves you very dearly: then your love for the divine becomes unconditional and more total. All the complaints drop away from your head.
14. When you feel so much oneness with the Master that you don't feel any separation between you, the Master and the Divine, then that is Divine Love.
15. Unconditionally creation loves you, supports you and holds you in its arms because it is all innocence. This entire creation is innocence. When you realize this, when you become innocent, you can be one with this kingdom.
16. There is nothing that love cannot transform. Accommodate people and see they will be transformed.
17. In love, even an object is elevated to life, stones and trees speak to you; the Sun, the Moon , the entire creation becomes alive and Divine.
18. Love is the appetizer, knowledge is the main course and seva is the exercise. Without love and seva, knowledge becomes indigestible.
19. Love is not an emotion it is your very existence.
20. Make the Universal personal and you become richer, wiser and stronger. Make the personal Universal and you will find freedom, compassion and love.